QUICK AND EFFECTIVE DATA RECOVERY METHODS
You have just accidentally deleted extremely important data, you are struggling not know how to restore them back? Don’t worry, this article will introduce you to the best and safest data recovery ways today.
Notes before performing deleted data recovery
- If the data is lost and stored with the place where the operating system is installed (usually the C drive): immediately turn off the computer and completely unplug the hard drive to move to another machine. Then use data recovery software to restore.
- In case the data is located on a partition other than the operating system, absolutely do not write more data to that partition. However, in order to retain the most data, you should completely remove the hard drive that lost data, connect it to another computer to proceed with recovery.
- Absolutely do not run or open any programs because they may write data on the partition with the wrong data deleted without our knowledge.
- When using data recovery software, it is recommended to use deep scan mode if there is a lot of important data, in deep scan mode. Although it runs for a long time, it can recover more data.
- When recovering deleted data, you should choose a location for the recovered file that is different from the location of the original deleted file.
- In addition, you can use additional recovery data storage devices such as USB, portable hard drives. This ensures both safety as well as faster recovery because the read and write process takes place. independently on 2 different devices.
Recover hard drive data without using software
Check the bin again
This is the most common way people use to recover deleted data right. When users delete data from the hard drive on a computer or laptop, the Windows operating system will default to placing them in the Recycle Bin – Recycle Bin. Therefore, the data you delete will be in there if you do not delete it from the recycle bin.
Step 1: From the desktop, double-click the Recycle Bin icon
Step 2: Here, you search for the data you want to restore, double-click on those files and then select Restore the select items. At this point, the data you choose will be restored to the folder where you deleted them.
Step 3: Please double check in the folder whether the recovered data is correct or not.
Recover deleted data on your computer using the System Restore feature .
his tool will help users to recover hard drive data at a point in time, maybe a few days ago or a month ago.
Step 1: First, go to the search section and type Control Panel to access the system, then select the System and Security feature.
Step 2: Next, go to the System protection panel as shown below and switch to the System Restore tab. Here in the line “You can undo system changes by reverting…” there will be a button System Restore…
In addition, if your computer has not created a restore point before on these two operating systems, in the section create a restore point right now for drives… you can choose Create… to define creating a data restore point. whether the hard drive at this time
Step 3: After having a restore point on windows, click System Restore again at the top and then select Next. Here, you confirm the time you want to restore and then click Finish to make the system work again with the data and applications at that time on the computer.
A note when using the System Restore feature is: Before performing a system restore from System Restore you must keep in mind that, you must not interrupt restore during accomplishing process. Make sure you power up computer with full battery for about half an hour. Do not shut down or restart the computer during this process until you receive a successful recovery message.
Data recovery through RECUVA
Both ways without using the above software can only recover lost data on the desktop while that data is still in the system. Then, we have to use data recovery software. Currently, there are many software to recover data accurately, quickly and effectively.
In terms of free software, people claim that this is the best software of data recovery. It supports data recovery on devices: USB, memory card, hard drive, CD, DVD. Recuva has a simple interface, easy to use but has all the features as a paid software. fee. This program allows you to scan and recover documents, files, folders or other data.
A special feature of this software to recover deleted data on this computer is that it integrates the Vietnamese language support feature. So users can use it without any problems.